GOALS

Promote involvement in the architecture profession and the community

A foundation for professional and educational development

Provide the resources and support for interns on the path to licensure

contact: aiasww.elg@gmail.com

8.30.2007

Next Meeting

Hi all,

I am running out of places for us to meet at our regular lunch meeting. If you have a place you'd like to try out, let me know. If not, we could always go back to the usual spots. Our next meeting is Tues, Sept 18th @ noon. Don't forget.

As for the architecture tours. I believe Jon Denton is the organizer???

There's another event coming up that I think is very exciting. I am trying to coordinate a tour to the Weyerhauser building in Federal Way, WA. This is one of SOM's major design that has won a lot of awards.

It will possibly be an after-work event with a tour of the building, presentations on their green products and a reception. Let me know if anyone is interested. We might likely combine our group with the AIA continuing education people.

I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: